Gustavo Araujo Bittencourt
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro
B.S., Computer engineering - 1989 – 1997
Fundação Getulio Vargas
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Gestão Empresarial de Negócios - 2007 – 2011
Project Manager & Executive Consultant - 07/2012 – until now - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Enable organizations to create value and architect change through Business, Process and Project Consultancy.
- Sigma Delta – Embedded and security system consulting and Software Communications Architecture (SCA) consulting.
- Ministério da Defesa/Centro Tecnológico do Exército – Software Defined Radio (SDR) project. This R&D project has a budget of R$ 45 million and a team of more than 40 engineers.
- Módulo Security Solution – Construction of the pre-sales process defining roles, responsibilities, workflows, deliverables, reports and metrics. Elaboration of R$ 4.7 million in technical and commercials proposals.
Project Management Teacher - 03/2018 – until now - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Reseacher Specialist - 06/2016 – 08/2017 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Responsible for integration of military telecommunication project. Wide range of technologies, including embedded systems, GPP and FPGA architectures, Analog and Digital Waveforms on HF e VHF, real-time operation systems, SCA (Software Communications Architecture), Corba, kernel development and C, C++, Java and Go languages.
Modulo Security Solutions
Regional Manager - 07/2011 – 06/2012 - São Paulo, Brazil
Responsible for R$ 8 million annual budget and EBTIDA recovery in São Paulo Office. Leadership of consulting team in São Paulo consisting of 4 project managers and about 60 consultants. Responsible for setting the budget in commercial proposals. Responsible for consultant project allocation. Responsible for financial and quality results of the projects.
- Business Continuity – EDP.
- ISO 27001 certification – Fidelity.
- Metrics Management – ACSP e FACESP.
- Identity Management – Magazine Luiza.
- Risk Assessment – TIM.
- PCI-DSS – Vivo.
Project Manager - 03/2008 – 06/2011 - São Paulo, Brazil
Management innovative projects in Modulo such as the first governance project (EcoRodovias) and the first compliance project (Itaú and Porto Seguro). Project Manager of information security and IT projects in a wide range of industries including Financial, Telecommunication, Energy, Retail, Govern, Industrials and Information Technology.
- Project planning and control.
- Leadership of project team.
- Relationship with client (during de project contract).
- Project financial management.
- Quality and SLA management;
- Prospects for new opportunities.
- Compliance automation – Porto Seguro.
- Compliance and Internal Controls Management – EcoRodovias.
- Business Continuity – Banco Toyota.
- Information Security – TIM.
- Risk Analysis of the Internet Banking – Banco de Tokyo.
- Business Continuity – Camargo Correa.
- Legal Compliance – Itaú.
Senior Consultant - 09/2006 – 03/2008 - São Paulo, Brazil
Responsible for process mapping in IT Security and Security Operations Center departments at TIM.
- Policies and Procedures elaboration.
- Control test for compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Risk analysis for IT projects.
- Leadership of Módulo’s team (6 consultants) at TIM in the last 6 months.
Security Analyst - 01/2005 – 09/2006 - Brasília, Brazil
Technical leader of information security department.
- Policies and Procedures elaboration.
- Risk and vulnerability analysis.
- Ethical hacking.
- Incident handling.
- Availability analysis of information security projects.
- Support to answer RFPs and RFIs on information security topics.
Security Analyst - 10/2003 – 01/2005 - Brasília, Brazil
Technical leader of information security department. Policies and procedures elaboration and member of the information security committee.
Unix Specialist - 03/1998 – 10/2003 - Brasília, Brazil
Outsourcing in CAPES to administrate UNIX servers. Responsible for the administration of computer network, servers and services like DNS, Firewall, HTTPd, among others.
- Computer network design.
- UNIX specification for the corporative database server.
- Electronic-mail migration.
- Infrastructure construction for Portal
- Portuguese (mother language)
- English (advanced)
- PMP (#1557712) - 12/2012 – 12/2015
- CISSP (#67091) - 01/2005 – 01/2014
- CISA (#0649336) - 08/2006 – 10/2012
- GRCP (#0.035/09)
- MCSO (0.286/04)
- Adm. de sistema Solaris 7 avançado
- Administração de redes Solaris TCP/IP
- GRC Fundamentals, Strategy, Tecnology, Bootcamp
- Project Management
- C++ Language
- C Language
- Go Language
- Embedded Linux
- Information Technology
- Information Security Management
- PCI DSS
- Network Security
- IT Audit
- Risk Assessment
- Identity Management
- IT Management
- Risk Management
- Security Audits
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Business Process
- Process Management
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Disaster Recovery
- IT Strategy
- Computer Security
- Operational Systems
- ISO 31000
- Application Security
- SCA - Software Communications Architecture
- COSO - Internal Control Integrated Framework
- COSO - ERM Integrated Framework
- GRC - Governance, Risk and Compliance